The Pine Knob Diner
The Pine Knob Diner is a replica of a 50s diner. It opened in 1987 to accommodate travelers to the Theatre. The Diner is no longer open, however a backyard buffet is being served at the Theatre. There are original 50s-
The Pine Knob Store
Built in 1938 this store is no longer open to the public. The present owners, Larry and Jackie Shepherd make the store their home. This store was originally owned by the playwright's Grandfather and Father. The memories of the long ago tales and folklore overheard while the men folk played checkers around the pot-
The Pine Knob Primitive Baptist Church
Although there is no Church organized in the community today, the old Church house still stands. It is about 120 years old. The exact date of construction is not known. The Primitive Baptist organized in the Pine Knob Community in 1830. The Church is open year round to the public and is now used as a wedding chapel.
The Pine Knob School
This school built in 1925 has 4 classrooms, a partial basement to house the furnace, and a stage for performing. The school is not open at present to the public, but it can be viewed from outside. The building is original and is used for the Theatre rehearsals and storage. The last public school was held here in 1959-
The Stinson House
The old Stinson House was moved to the Theatre site from about a mile up the road. This house built around 1860 is one of the oldest homes that still exist in Pine Knob today. Located next to the Theatre Box Office, this building is now occupied as a Museum and is open each night of the shows.